A Combo is a most versatile and the most common requirement for earthmoving. A Combo includes an operator with both a Bobcat and an Excavator onsite which allows Groundbreaker to perform a very wide range of tasks.
Types of Combos
Groundbreaker offers two types of combos:
1. Bobcat or Posi Track and Excavator Combo
Read more about our Bobcats and Posi Track machines.
2. Tipper and Excavator Combo
Read more about our Tippers.
Our Excavators come in a multitude of size arrangements from 1-10 Tonne Excavators and 12- 40 Tonne Excavators. All size excavators perform similar functions in their own space, but the best size machine for the job is generally the largest size that can fit into a space without the size of the machine limiting its ability.
When should I use a Combo?
Some tasks a Combo can perform well include :
- Almost all earthmoving tasks
- All earthmoving tasks associated with concretors.
- All earthmoving tasks associated with plumbers.
- All earthmoving tasks associated with landscapers.
- All earthmoving tasks associated with electricians.
- All earthmoving tasks associated with building.
What size Combo do I need?
When choosing our most suitable Combo for your job, our allocator will need to know:
- How wide is the access to your job, and
- Information about the type of work to be performed so we can provide a Combo with the required attachments.
The best size machine for the job is generally the largest size that can fit into a space without the size of the machine limiting its ability. Groundbreakers Combos can be supplied with Excavators from1 tonne to 8 tonne.
Groundbreaker’s Combos can be supplied with a wide range of attachments, including :
- Rockbreaker (hammer)
- Auger (post hole borer)
- Rock Grab
- Tilt Bucket
- Compaction Wheel
- Rock Grinder
- Rock Saw
- Lifting Chains
Groundbreaker's Combos are supplied with operators who have high levels of experience and competency. Call Groundbreaker today on 07 3852 3320 for advice, experienced operators and exceptional service.